Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3R49GM9P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Student teachers' sense of teaching efficacy and academic learning time in physical education Open Access
- Other title
Student teachers--Alberta--Self-rating of.
Gymnastics--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Psychological aspects.
Physical education teachers--Alberta--Attitudes.
Physical education teachers--Training of--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Thompson, Linda P.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 23799679
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:54:23-06:00
Original checksum: 62195d0f6846277465e22c6727cdac1c
Well formed: true
Page count: 256