Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D795K3J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Influence of Escherichia coli endotoxin on the functional integrity of the gastrointestinal tract of the rat Open Access
- Other title
Gastrointestinal system--Diseases--Animal models.
Intestine, Small--Diseases--Animal models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ameh, Danladi A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Animal Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6236694
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:37:52-06:00
Original checksum: 8b536455cc79479eebe4a0c2e35ac9fc
Well formed: true
Page count: 198