Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34X54N3X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Uraniferous pegmatites in the Grease River area, northern Saskatchewan Open Access
- Other title
Pegmatites--Saskatchewan--Grease River Region.
Uranium ores--Saskatchewan--Grease River Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Costaschuk, Suzanne Mickey
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Studies the geology and uranium mineralization of the area bordering the Grease River in the Fond-du-Lac area.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7161796
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:15:36-06:00
Original checksum: 41b8f74915a416cc0481c5fe83256ad9
Well formed: true
Page count: 214