Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CR5NN3K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Localized permafrost peatlands in boreal western Canada: distributions, plant communities and peatland development Open Access
- Other title
Distributions, plant communities and peatland development.
Localized permafrost bogs, plant communities.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Beilman, David W.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Biological Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Environmental Biology and Ecology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5389753
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:38:09-06:00
Original checksum: 6ab4865a6311bc1c346afea322e4a8d0
Well formed: true
Page count: 134