Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J67967B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Hudson's Bay Company and the Peace River fur trade, 1821-1850: district management in an age of monopoly Open Access
- Other title
HBCo & the Peace River fur trade.
Fur trade--Peace River Region (B.C. and Alta.)--History.
Simpson, George, Sir, 1792?-1860.
Hudson's Bay Company--Management.
Hudson's Bay Company--History--19th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17256263
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:51:46-06:00
Original checksum: b878d3d858eda2428d6cb4e49b5a26a9
Well formed: true
Page count: 225