Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3959CJ4F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Space and prey use by northern pike (Esox lucius L.) in two Alberta lakes Open Access
- Other title
Forage fishes--Alberta--Roi Lake.
Forage fishes--Alberta--Mere Lake.
Roi Lake (Alta.)
Mere Lake (Alta.)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Turner, Lauren J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Factors affecting the distribution and foraging rate of northern pike were assessed in two small, deep, north temperate lakes - Mere Lake and Roi Lake, Alberta.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9427375
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:33:40-06:00
Original checksum: fddfcb9d6977627bc9cd9d451bb4e838
Well formed: true
Page count: 201