Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GQ6RD25
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
In praise of the archangel Michael: piety and political accommodation in 11th-century England Open Access
- Other title
Great Britain--Church history--449-1066.
Christian literature, English (Old)--Great Britain.
Great Britain--Foreign relations--1066-1485.
Great Britain--Church history--1066-1485.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gale, Tara Leigh.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Religion, and Film/Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7198030
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:49:45-06:00
Original checksum: 3c169db3fd6fdc3762f0bf3719d8c658
Well formed: true
Page count: 208