Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3K06X665
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Asian cropping systems research: micro-economic evaluation procedures Open Access
- Other title
Asian Cropping Systems Network.
Agricultural innovations--Economic aspects--Evaluation.
Cropping systems--Economic aspects--Research--Asia.
International Rice Research Institute.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Banta, Gordon R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Agricultural Economics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10745753
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:46:50-06:00
Original checksum: 3670392775feb97b2f1e35302ba08d32
Well formed: true
Page count: 258