Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3P55DM6M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Irish travelling musicians of the first half of the nineteenth century Open Access
- Other title
Irish musicians of the nineteenth century
Ireland--Social life and customs--19th century.
Music--Ireland--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gregory, Jennifer Sue.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Music
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7493907
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:12:10-06:00
Original checksum: d3934dac7d7657e84fc12ec314b4f98b
Well formed: true
Page count: 197