Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TT4G46K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Laughing hags: the comic vision as feminist Open Access
- Other title
Atwood, Margaret, 1939- --Criticism and interpretation.
Irving, John, 1942- --Criticism and interpretation.
Feminist literary criticism.
Comic, The, in literature.
Spark, Muriel--Criticism and interpretation.
Pym, Barbara--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jones, Michelle Lynne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 22014556
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:28:29-06:00
Original checksum: 898c4d97c35d97179adb1605a0a7d106
Well formed: true
Page count: 337