Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BG2HM76
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The poetry of Aime Cesaire and Derek Walcott: towards a national Caribbean literature Open Access
- Other title
Towards a national Caribbean literature
Césaire, Aimé--Criticism and interpretation.
Walcott, Derek--Criticism and interpretation.
Caribbean poetry--History and criticism.
Caribbean literature--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Knoppers, Bartha Maria.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4987713
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:20:22-06:00
Original checksum: 5cb74bd4e941b7cd5fbcf4843cb70615
Well formed: true
Page count: 93