Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GM8209M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The silent North: a case study on deafness in a Dene community Open Access
- Other title
Silent North: deafness in a Dene community
Deaf children--Northwest Territories--Ehchuse--Social conditions--Case studies.
Deafness in children--Social aspects--Northwest Territories--Ehchuse--Case studies.
Indian children--Northwest Territories--Ehchuse--Social conditions--Case studies.
Deaf children--Education--Northwest Territories--Ehchuse--Case studies.
Community-based family services--Northwest Territories--Ehchuse.
Community health services for children--Northwest Territories--Ehchuse.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Castleden, Healther Evelyn.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8692818
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:01:11-06:00
Original checksum: 4964c751d8bd4e0716d8517bf5c87fbd
Well formed: true
Page count: 206