Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KD1QX6B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Herbivory interactions between beaver (Castor canadensis) and elk (Cervus elaphus) on willow (Salix spp.) in Banff National Park, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Willows--Alberta--Banff National Park.
American beaver--Alberta--Banff National Park.
Animal-plant relationships--Alberta--Banff National Park.
Elk--Alberta--Banff National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nietvelt, Clifford G.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Biological Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Environmental Biology and Ecology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4244995
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:56:07-06:00
Original checksum: b771d3df6b0d14154f9295ab8cf86d7f
Well formed: true
Page count: 135