Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S46HH9X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Legal liability of Canadian school boards and teachers for school accidents causing physical injuries to students Open Access
- Other title
Tort liability of school districts--Canada.
Teachers--Legal status, laws, etc--Canada.
Liability for school accidents--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cooze, James Cyril.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10122638
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:03:02-06:00
Original checksum: 4e0cef724a9de422c8cdd0c640b0a591
Well formed: true
Page count: 225