Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33R0PZ06
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Evidence for disease and trauma in crania from the late neolithic site of Algar do Bom Santo, Portugal Open Access
- Other title
Paleopathology of Algar do Bom Santo, Portugal
Forensic osteology--Portugal--Algar do Bom Santo Site.
Human remains (Archaeology)--Portugal--Algar do Bom Santo Site.
Antiquities, Prehistoric--Portugal--Algar do Bom Santo Site.
Excavations (Archaeology)--Portugal--Algar do Bom Santo Site.
Skull--Wounds and injuries--Portugal--Algar do Bom Santo Site.
Trephining--Portugal--Algar do Bom Santo Site.
Algar do Bom Santo Site (Portugal)--Antiquities.
Skull--Diseases--Diagnosis--Portugal--Algar do Bom Santo Site.
Neolithic period--Portugal--Algar do Bom Santo Site.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McGarvey, Shauna Catherine.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12774440
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:03:14-06:00
Original checksum: 05dd984fac492343ce3046267405d828
Well formed: true
Page count: 212