Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QB9VG77
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of surface disturbance on vegetation in the northern Canadian Arctic Archipelago Open Access
- Other title
Vegetation dynamics--Arctic regions.
Tundra ecology--Nunavut--Devon Island.
Devon Island (Nunavut)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Babb, Thomas A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Experimental studies on Devon Island of the physical and biological effects of removal of vegetation by blading or vehicle movement, spillage of diesel fuel, animal grazing and fertilization.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3088317
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:15:48-06:00
Original checksum: 21914e097ab11cd33aaf7e0a3f5d58e6
Well formed: true
Page count: 80