Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3474703C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Unpaid elder care provision in Canada in relation to roles and resources of adult child caregivers Open Access
- Other title
Aging parents--Care--Canada--Case studies.
Older people--Home care--Canada--Case studies.
Parent and adult child--Canada--Case studies.
Sex role--Canada--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Schmidt, Tammy P.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3484348
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:27:31-06:00
Original checksum: 91711ef350112aa97ef475dec944e795
Well formed: true
Page count: 95