Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JW86S51
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Subjekt im Deutschen und Chinesischen Open Access
- Other title
German language--Grammar, Comparative--Chinese.
Chinese language--Grammar, Comparative--German.
Chinese language--Noun phrase.
German language--Noun phrase.
Chinese language--Topic and comment.
German language--Topic and comment.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Germanic Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Text in German. Abstract in English.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4514913
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:15:06-06:00
Original checksum: 387093791e6fa947ce013b6bade7dc20
Well formed: true
Page count: 109