Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3XK8503N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Congress, the Excecutive, and the problems of agency: a principal-agent approach to American foreign economic policy Open Access
- Other title
Principal-agent approach to American foreign economic policy
United States--Politics and government--1981-1989.
United States--Foreign economic relations--20th century.
Agency (Law)--United States.
United States--Politics and government--1989-1993.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Anderson, Greg J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History and Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7337292
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:34:06-06:00
Original checksum: 39794941a84003700be03bad30118ddd
Well formed: true
Page count: 149