Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZK55W6X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Economic effects of environmental quality change on recreation demand Open Access
- Other title
Big game hunting--Environmental aspects.
Big game hunting--Economic aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Coyne, Alison Gayle.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4490600
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:10:48-06:00
Original checksum: e9060ec66df68b6769c98114c4b8edba
Well formed: true
Page count: 112