Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TH8BV6R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The influence of recombinant bovine growth hormone and growth hormone releasing factor on fat synthesis in primiparous Holstein cows Open Access
- Other title
Bovine somatotropin--Physiological effect.
Holstein-Friesian cattle--Feeding and feeds.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Beswick, Naomi Simone.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5997823
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:23:04-06:00
Original checksum: 064ccc2215330791fce36c819d57fea5
Well formed: true
Page count: 173