Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3697065K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Functional magnetic resonance imaging of repetitive movement in healthy subjects and patients with Parkinson's disease Open Access
- Other title
FMRI of movement in Parkinson's disease
Motor ability--Psychological aspects.
Hand--Movements--Magnetic resonance imaging.
Higher nervous activity--Evaluation.
Parkinson's disease--Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Boyd, Tracy Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Centre for Neuroscience
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5448240
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:31:20-06:00
Original checksum: 81ba8f1a03b0acdc7536e99365d0a792
Well formed: true
Page count: 151