Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37D2QH0B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Life change events and cognitive appraisals of deviant and nondeviant adolescents Open Access
- Other title
Juvenile delinquency--Effect of life change events on.
Juvenile delinquency--Psychological aspects.
Life change events.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Russell, Anita M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in School Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10637295
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:12:49-06:00
Original checksum: f91dbe2c8f5983d69e6549a357bc70a1
Well formed: true
Page count: 235