Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FF3M71K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Learning to teach in elementary physical education: the hidden curriculum Open Access
- Other title
Physical education teachers.
Physical education teachers--Training of.
Physical education and training--Study and teaching.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hopper, T. F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10655122
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:37:02-06:00
Original checksum: faa10c468cd08df4f0d2854f3f3fd913
Well formed: true
Page count: 199