Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3XD0R319
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The legal consequences of living together outside of marriage: a Canadian perspective and an American overview of the laws concerning nonmarital cohabitation and common law marriages Open Access
- Other title
Unmarried couples--Legal status, laws, etc--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pritchard, Bryan W.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4365516
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:12:25-06:00
Original checksum: d01021cbe3ef1dbf871c21af3a340e14
Well formed: true
Page count: 110