Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RF5KS3V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A reality running like a subterranean river under the surface: the place of the Jungian concept of individuation in the non-Deptford writings of Robertson Davies Open Access
- Other title
Place of the Jungian concept of individuation in the non-Deptford writings of Robertson Davies
Davies, Robertson, 1913-1995--Knowledge--Psychology.
Individuation (Psychology) in literature.
Jung, C. G. (Carl Gustav), 1875-1961--Influence.
Psychological fiction--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cole, Robert Pierre.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History and Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13335201
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:49:47-06:00
Original checksum: 8322b739e045442fd412c78e4aab9bb3
Well formed: true
Page count: 279