Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3697067J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Seasonal herbage dynamics and utilization by yearlings on a native aspen parkland riparian landscape in central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Riparian herbage production and utilization
Rangelands--Alberta--Aspen Parkland Region.
Forage plants--Alberta--Aspen Parkland Region--Analysis.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Asamoah, Stephen Appiah.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Rangeland and Wildlife Resources
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3733541
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:37:39-06:00
Original checksum: 8e95e31db0fe7ca938f32c04a5a21ddf
Well formed: true
Page count: 117