Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HT2GK5C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The nature lyric in Japanese Canadian "Nisei" poetry of identity Open Access
- Other title
Japanese Canadian "Nisei" poetry
Identity (Psychology) in literature.
Canadian literature--Japanese authors--History and criticism.
Nature in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Steblyk, Cathy P.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6075935
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:26:45-06:00
Original checksum: 38ba4e4a666eebb16025741d05abbd90
Well formed: true
Page count: 121