Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZK55W8W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Integration in daycare: two inservice modules Open Access
- Other title
Day care centers--Alberta--Employees--In-service training.
Children with disabilities--Services for--Alberta.
Day care centers for people with disabilities--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Read, Malcolm Victor.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12206936
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:24:10-06:00
Original checksum: dc68b819a0f5ab3e24a26c7a9160d0f3
Well formed: true
Page count: 162