Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3794108X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of the impact of instability on the immiscible displacement of one fluid by another Open Access
- Other title
Secondary recovery of oil--Economic aspects.
Porous materials--Fluid dynamics.
Secondary recovery of oil.
Fluid dynamics--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 18532127
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:24:38-06:00
Original checksum: 7d4159c04a0a7bf116a0a7a3242cdbd5
Well formed: true
Page count: 245