Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GT5FM6Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A comparative analysis of school-aged children living in intact, one-parent, and remarried families Open Access
- Other title
Children of divorced parents--Mental health--Alberta--Edmonton.
Children of single parents--Mental health--Alberta--Edmonton.
Children of divorced parents--Psychology.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mensink, David L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 22009375
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:05:40-06:00
Original checksum: 980bc3d79e17bc35a0a08bee4ec5a869
Well formed: true
Page count: 283