Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G44HZ58
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Aboriginal families' demographic and family characteristics as predictors of participation in early intervention programs Open Access
- Other title
Children with disabilities--Education--Parent participation--Saskatchewan, Northern.
Children with disabilities--Family relationships--Saskatchewan, Northern.
Language disorders in children--Treatment--Saskatchewan, Northern.
Early childhood education--Parent participation--Saskatchewan, Northern.
Indians of North America--Saskatchewan, Northern--Education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Watt, Krysta A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4282506
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:50:02-06:00
Original checksum: 7e39be398e28631399779ae09b72911d
Well formed: true
Page count: 126