Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33X83W3G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The future of aggregate usage in central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Sand and gravel industry--Alberta--Edmonton.
Aggregates (Building materials)--Alberta--Forecasting.
Aggregates (Building materials)--Alberta--Edmonton--Forecasting.
Sand and gravel industry--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pridy, Donald David
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Business Administration and Commerce
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Business Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8018951
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:40:49-06:00
Original checksum: fa2ffd6070af6560287dad920f9aca6e
Well formed: true
Page count: 195