Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S46HF4M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Towards ecoscience: environmental and sociocultural perspectives in science - some insights from Uganda, and implications for higher education Open Access
- Other title
Environmental and sociocultural perspectives in science - some insights from Uganda, and implications for higher education.
Developing countries--Economic conditions.
Technological innovations--Social aspects--Developing countries.
Technological innovations--Economic aspects--Developing countries.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Oluka, Silas O.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Science/Environmental Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 21495154
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:07:34-06:00
Original checksum: 9ca41a59fafe362eeb7683d8955847d1
Well formed: true
Page count: 367