Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BG2HF6G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
General James Wolfe: the hero image and history Open Access
- Other title
Wolfe, James, 1727-1759--Influence.
Great Britain--Civilization--18th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Motyka, Bonnie Maureen.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5359367
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:29:05-06:00
Original checksum: 879d2565704d0163a3dc4174ddc6a060
Well formed: true
Page count: 107