Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3000072Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Homocysteine metabolism as a response to aging and folic acid intake in Fisher 244 rats Open Access
- Other title
Homocysteine metabolism in aging rats
Cardiovascular system--Diseases--Age factors.
Rats as laboratory animals.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nimchuk, Anastasia Katherine.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Nutrition and Metabolism
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4311091
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:00:35-06:00
Original checksum: 35b15388cff9275fa0fc6d9969b408bf
Well formed: true
Page count: 107