Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MW28K22
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Attribution retraining for students with learning difficulties: effectiveness in reducing learned helplessness Open Access
- Other title
Helplessness (Psychology)--Effect of attribution (social psychology) on.
Slow learning children--Effect of attribution (social psychology) on.
Personality and academic achievement--Effect of attribution (social psychology) on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Baker-Hofmann, Beverly Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4524437
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:14:42-06:00
Original checksum: e5d688c0ecf035b33cfbb761d06c3a23
Well formed: true
Page count: 115