Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FN11064
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The influence of administrator's values in teacher selection Open Access
- Other title
Administrator's values in teacher selection.
Teachers--Selection and appointment.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Chomyc, Laurel Leanne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Educational Administration and Leadership
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5397510
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:20:13-06:00
Original checksum: e71f4f971e5a9c22b705cf8cb1bd921f
Well formed: true
Page count: 148