Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3C24QX46
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Sturgeon General Hospital Mental Health Services crisis intervention program: a program evaluation using the PRECEDE-PROCEED (1991) model Open Access
- Other title
Program evaluation using the PRECEDE-PROCEED (1991) model
Crisis intervention, program evaluation.
Mental health services--Alberta.
Crisis intervention (Mental health services)--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hill, Wendy Sheryl.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master in Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3803018
Last modified: 2015:10:18 14:28:51-06:00
Original checksum: b10ee514c5f884896b48a595ca71ed88
Well formed: true
Page count: 180