Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZC7S09V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Role of the principal in implementing school/business alliances Open Access
- Other title
Roles of principals in implementing alliances.
Business and education--Canada.
High school principals--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Garnier, Darlene Gale.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Education in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9832325
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:23:57-06:00
Original checksum: 3701675135aa5161fb974f0b2696316d
Well formed: true
Page count: 254