Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3697070M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Adaptive linearization of power amplifiers for digital cellular radio Open Access
- Other title
Mobile radio stations.
Amplifiers, Radio frequency.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Den Otter, Yvonne Jacqueline.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Telecommunications Research Laboratories
Department of Electrical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5868137
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:53:09-06:00
Original checksum: 668b71cbe0f88c9c1caf03368d8b6630
Well formed: true
Page count: 150