Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BG2HM38
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Hudson's Bay Company and its support of organized religion in the early nineteenth century Open Access
- Other title
HBC and its support of organized religion.
Hudson's Bay Company--History--19th century.
Canada, Western--Church history.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Whitehouse, Derek Andrew.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9635545
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:56:34-06:00
Original checksum: e85330d1340fc467c844137e82ef9473
Well formed: true
Page count: 169