Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34T6FB9V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
D.H. Lawrence and authoritarian politics: a study of Women in Love, Aaron's Rod, Kangaroo and The Plumed Serpent Open Access
- Other title
Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Plumed serpent.
Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Aaron's rod.
Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Kangaroo.
Authoritarianism in literature.
Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Women in love.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mensch, Barbara Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15816385
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:32:33-06:00
Original checksum: 1867eaad53e16edd24bd017919a73f3d
Well formed: true
Page count: 170