Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31R6NB1V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Boss Hill Site (FdPe 4) locality 2: pre-archaic manifestations in the Parkland of Central Alberta, Canada Open Access
- Other title
Boss Hill Site (FdPe four) locality two
Boss Hill Site: pre-archaic in Alberta
Boss Hill Site (Alta.)--Antiquities.
Excavations (Archaeology)--Alberta--Buffalo Lake.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Doll, Maurice F. V.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 21009824
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:04:45-06:00
Original checksum: dfc2f782fc2fd6cc45b43283a5786162
Well formed: true
Page count: 239