Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3599ZB8V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Personality functioning as related to academic and clinical performance in freshman nursing students Open Access
- Other title
Personality and academic achievement.
Nursing--Study and teaching--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Karpiak, Gloria N.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3493654
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:14:18-06:00
Original checksum: a754610a953c05f7073fff32ee2d2cbe
Well formed: true
Page count: 112