Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DV1CX83
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Gao Xingjian's The bus-stop: Chinese traditional theatre and Western avant-garde Open Access
- Other title
Chinese theatre and western avant garde
Gao, Xingjian--Che zhan.
Experimental theater--China--History--20th century.
Drama--20th century--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5965835
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:18:50-06:00
Original checksum: 87d81cd2b297b3f5738aa0ed688f25f6
Well formed: true
Page count: 134