Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3V698N0X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
My stories of teaching in China: "foreign expert"? Open Access
- Other title
Teaching in China.
Teacher exchange programs--China.
English language--Study and teaching--Chinese speakers.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Masur, L. Elaine.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7847304
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:33:28-06:00
Original checksum: 2be66038b7f3c62ed68e0e0a9f340364
Well formed: true
Page count: 148