Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KS6JG1Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dionysian dominatrices: the nineteenth century decadents/ce of Alcott, Egerton, D'Arcy and Rachilde Open Access
- Other title
Nineteenth century decadents/ce of Alcott, Egerton, D'Arcy and Rachilde
Decadence in literature.
D'Arcy, Ella--Criticism and interpretation.
Women in literature--19th century.
Egerton, George, 1859-1945--Criticism and interpretation.
Women authors--19th century--History and criticism.
Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888--Criticism and interpretation.
Rachilde, 1860-1953--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Maier, Sarah E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature and Film Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8737787
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:08:28-06:00
Original checksum: c899fcbd57f423f4927236f24e680196
Well formed: true
Page count: 276