Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BN9XD2F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Laboratory study of mineralogical changes during steam condensate flooding of Cold Lake oil sands Open Access
- Other title
Thermal oil recovery.
Secondary recovery of oil.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kirk, John S.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6225917
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:51:55-06:00
Original checksum: bf5fe0258a430080edcb02e89da7befb
Well formed: true
Page count: 153