Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HH6CD4T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Responses of tundra vegetation, soil and microclimate to disturbances associated with the 1943 construction of the CANOL No. 1 pipeline, N.W.T. / Open Access
- Other title
Tundra responses to anthropogenic disturbances
Pipelines--Northwest Territories--CANOL Region--Long term effects.
Pipelines--Northwest Territories--CANOL Road Region.
Tundra plants--Northwest Territories--CANOL Region--Effect of pipelines on.
Tundra soils--Northwest Territories--CANOL Region--Effect of pipelines on.
Microclimatology--Northwest Territories--CANOL Region--Effect of pipelines on.
Pipelines--Environmental aspects--Northwest Territories--Selwyn Mountains.
Tundra ecology--Northwest Territories--CANOL Pipeline Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Davis, Wendy Alison.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5465214
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:27:13-06:00
Original checksum: 6b466984df3936de4bd4509173bef901
Well formed: true
Page count: 164